- THST Members’ Meeting – 15 November
- Burnley fixture change compensation
- Chelsea Police Meeting – 16 November
- FSF Premier League Supporter Organisations Meeting – 14 November
- Fixture change sub group meeting with Sky – 2 November
- Structured dialogue sub group meeting with the Premier League – 10 November
On 16 November THST reps Martin Cloake, Kevin Fitzgerald and Katrina Law attended a meeting at Stamford Bridge along with officials from both clubs, the Metropolitan police, British Transport Police, local council and reps from the Chelsea Supporters' Trust to discuss the game this weekend.
With ticketing at Spurs such a hot topic, we were delighted to secure the most senior ticketing executive at THFC – Ian Murphy (IM) - as a guest speaker for our latest Members’ Meeting. This took place on Tuesday evening, 15 November, in the function room of the William Blake pub on Old Street. Around 50 Trust members took the opportunity to question Ian on ticketing specifics in person with several others sending questions in advance on email.
THFC’s Head of Supporter Services, Jonathan Waite (JW), was also on hand to respond to any broader, customer service questions.
The meeting was chaired by Trust co-chair Martin Cloake (MC) with fellow co-chair Kat Law (KL) explaining the Trust position on several issues during the discussions.
It was a lively event and we’ve tried to include as much detail as possible in this report.