After dozens of submissions, the top ten were put to the public vote and the winning design from 5000 votes was made into the 18ft x 18ft flag.
Unfortunately, limitations were placed on the size of the flag that made Surfing very difficult. More background can be read here.
Discussions have since progressed with Haringey Council and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and we are now in a position to introduce a full sized Surfing Flag for the forthcoming season. This is where we need your help...
We'll then choose the top ten and put to the vote from MONDAY 28 JULY.
A few things to bear in mind:
- The flag will be seen both in the stadium and by global TV audiences at home. Keep all content appropriate!
- It should create a powerful visual impact
- Too much wording will be lost during the 'surf'
- As well as looking good, the message conveyed should say something about Spurs. A statement of intent, a rallying cry. Think about what Tottenham means to you and what's special about our Club
- We have permission to use the official Club crest within the design
All designs must be submitted as PNG files under 150 kb at this stage. The winning design will need to be provided to scale as a Vector File for submission to our printers.
Please send all designs to Katrina.Law@THSTOfficial.com
We look forward to seeing your designs over the next fortnight!