Here’s all you need to know ahead of Arsenal v Spurs this coming Saturday.
This is a Category C-IR match, with high visibility policing, as is normal for a derby.
- The pubs around King’s Cross will be opening at their normal times on Saturday morning. The Euston Flyer will open and serve alcohol from 10:00; O’Neill’s opens at 08:00 and serves alcohol from 09:00; The Rocket opens at 08:00 and serves alcohol from 10:00; The Dolphin is 'officially' opening at 11:00 (however a quick call into the pub and they are apparently opening at 10:00) and Mabel’s Tavern at 11:00. This remains subject to review.
GETTING TO THE GAME
- There is a full tube and rail service planned. Fans are encouraged to use Highbury and Islington station on the Victoria Line.
- Please note that Holloway Road will be closed for 90 minutes after the match.
ENTERING THE STADIUM
- The Emirates will open at 10:30am. Fans are advised to arrive as early as possible to ensure smooth entrance to the ground.
- For those making a return visit, the operation outside the turnstiles is as usual, with an extra lane now in place.
- There is a strict search policy and all persons and all bags will be searched. Bags are allowed, but no bigger than a rucksack, please.
- Searching will be carried out before entering through the turnstiles.
- Spurs are taking 20 stewards, who will be located outside the away turnstiles to meet and greet the fans then located inside on the bulk heads and on the segregation line during the game. THFC’s Safety Officer, Dean Smith, will also be present on the ground throughout the match.
IN THE GROUND
- Stewards will be present in the concourse but not police, unless necessary.
- Alcohol will be served in the away section before the match and at half time. However, this is subject to review and any behavioural issues may result in sales being pulled.
- Inside the stadium bowl, the segregation lines will be staffed by stewards from both Clubs. Police will not be deployed unless necessary. The segregation lines will be 3 seats wide. Away fans are in the same location inside the Emirates as in previous seasons.
- There will be no change to the operational plans from other NLD’s at the Emirates. Police will be located outside the away turnstiles to monitor and deal with any disorder.
We hope this information is helpful and wish all Spurs fans a memorable and joyous visit to the Emirates on Saturday.
15 November 2017