THST has been in touch with officials at Sheffield United FC and the police ahead of our trip to Bramall Lane for the League Cup semi-final second leg. Official travel advice is available on the Tottenham Hotspur FC website. This update aims to give travelling fans a more detailed explanation of what to expect when they arrive in Sheffield and at the stadium.
THST worked with the Football Supporters Federation after problems before the League Cup quarter-final with Newcastle United led to serious crushing outside the away end. We advised members that we were working on this case in a previous update. We’re pleased to say that discussions with THFC were productive, with the club implementing improved procedures to help away fans get into White Hart Lane and issuing an apology to the fans who were affected on the night.
1. Crowd management at Stamford Bridge – 3 December
2. NUFC entry problems at White Hart Lane – 17 December
3. Burnley FA Cup Match – 5 January
4. Capital One Cup Semi Final – 21/ 28 January
- Liverpool train – 10 February, FA Cup review, Department of Culture, Media and Sport Expert Working Group, Premier League Meeting, Community Update, OFCOM survey, THST Annual General Meeting
Keep up to date with the latest News from the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust