- Results of THST End of Season Survey 2016
- Subsidised and discounted travel for the 2016/17 campaign
- White Hart Lane station redevelopment: meeting with Transport for London - 13 July
- Stadium Community Liaison Group Meeting - 26 July
- Home ticketing at Spurs 2016/17
- Champions League at Wembley 2016/17
- SD/ FSF Supporters Summit - 16/17 July
- FSF/ Premier League structured engagement meeting - 21 July
Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
Board to Board Meeting
Minutes and Report
Tuesday 24 May 2016
Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Co Ltd, Lilywhite House, 6pm
To say 'Thank you' to Spurs fans for their support throughout what is proving to be a memorable campaign, The Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust and the Antwerp Arms Association would be delighted were you to join us for an End of Season BBQ at Tottenham's only community owned pub on Bank Holiday Sunday, 29 May.
The Board of the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust met with the Executive Board of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club on 20 November 2014 for a scheduled Board to Board Meeting.
1. Stadium Development/ Ground share
2. High Road West Regeneration proposals
3. Community Meetings
4. THST Members’ Meeting
5. Response to Labour Party proposals
6. Response to proposed overseas Premier League matches
7. Haringey Independent THST column
8. Other: Small Shareholders Association, Fan Identity Questionnaire, The Drum, THST Board Meeting, Board to Board Meeting, Expert groups
Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust News
July 2014 Updates on:
1. Meetings: Meeting with the FA on 7 July re: FA Cup Allocations, Premier League Supporter Liaison Officer/ Fans Representative day on 14 July, Supporters Direct / FSF Supporters Summit on 25/ 26 July, Policing for West Ham United match on 28 July, Membership recruitment and retention meeting on 28 July, THST Board Meeting on 30 July
Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust Board Meeting.
Wednesday 30 July 2014. 7.00pm – 10.15pm
Nabarro LLP, Lacon House, 84 Theobald’s Road, London
THST Board: Darren Howlett, Katrina Law, Adam Bailey, Ellie Kershaw, Martin Cloake, Paul Head, Suraj Sharma
Guests: Alan Landeryou, IT support, Sam Whiteman, Legal counsel
Help save the Antwerp Arms!
As the oldest pub still operating in Tottenham, the Antwerp Arms has been serving Spurs fans since 1882. There is now a very real risk the pub will close like so many others in the local area.
To save the pub, local residents have set up a community pub venture to raise funds through a share issue in order to buy the pub for the community. Those of you that use the pub on match days are part of this community.
It’s been a busy month at THST - we have updates on the following: Safe Standing, The ‘Y’ Word, Ticket Pricing, Stop StubHub, Arsenal FA Cup Ticket Allocation, Loyalty Points, AGM, Surfing Flag, Antwerp Arms, World Book Day, Roll of Honour Event, No To Hull Tigers
A busy start to the New Year for THST. We have updates on the following: Stop StubHub’ campaign, Safe Standing Survey, THST Board and Annual General Meeting, The ‘Y’ Word, The Antwerp Arms, Fan Behaviour, Ticketing – Arsenal FA Cup Allocation, Atmosphere at White Hart Lane, World Book Day, Roll of Honour Event
Tottenham Hotspur Supporters’ Trust
Thursday 17th October 2013
6.30pm – 8.30pm
The George, Liverpool Street EC2
Another busy week for THST, dominated by The FA statement on the Y word, released on Monday 9th September. Reflecting Spurs fans view point on this sensitive and complex matter is a responsibility THST take incredibly seriously and we will do our utmost to ensure the opinions of Tottenham Hotspur supporters are carefully considered at every stage moving forward.
THST has been extremely busy in the past week, raising fans concerns with both
the Club and the Premier League around immediate campaign issues (Away Tickets,
Loyalty Points, Balcony Banners, StubHub, Fan Groups, Away Travel).