THFC has agreed to the limited edition production of a further 20 cycling jerseys proudly displaying the Club logo on the front. Each sleeve will bear the THST logo with the famous PCUK Man of Men logo on the back, along with “COYS” across the pockets.
All revenue above manufacturing costs will be donated to PCUK.
You can own one of these very special cycling jerseys for £75 plus £2 package and postage for deliveries inside the UK.*
This is an extremely limited one-off edition with appreciable value to a keen Spurs-supporting cyclist. The production cost of each jersey is £44, with the remaining £31 from each purchase going to Prostate Cancer UK. Neither the Trust nor the Club is taking any money from this initiative.
The jerseys will be made by Owayo, the manufacturers of professional quality, customised sportswear.
Full Zip: full top to bottom concealed zip with zip lock technology
Raglan sleeve: for maximum range of motion
Relaxed tight fit cut: comfortable, dynamically cut
Anatomically shaped: shaped seams and panels for a perfect fit on the bike
Back pockets: 3 part back pocket
CY-Tex ultra-dry: light, breathable, moisture wicking fabric
Please download the PDF at the end of this article.
In our experience, the jerseys are a very tight fit and you are advised to order one size larger unless you are confident that the smaller size will be right for you. This is very important as there can be no jersey exchanges or refunds as only 20 are being made to order. Please make sure you order the right size!
6.5 weeks from order request to Owayo.
Ordering and buying process
If you would like to purchase a jersey, here is how it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be recorded and replied to in order of receipt. So it's first come, first served for the 20 jerseys, with all additional requests being given a waiting list number.
- Initially, the first 20 order requests will be sent an order form. To secure purchase you must return the completed form within 3 days, providing your name, address for postage, jersey size (M/F) and make payment for £75 plus relevant P&P to the THST bank account via bank transfer (details will be provided with the order form).
- Purchase will be confirmed by the receipt of your payment and an acknowledgement sent to you by email.
- For each non-returned form, an order form will be sent to those at the top of the waiting list.
- A bulk order will then be sent to the manufacturer and your jersey will be dispatched to you within around 6 weeks.
We’re sure the cyclists amongst our ranks will jump at the chance to own a truly special cycling jersey. Please be quick ordering to avoid disappointment!
28 June 2018
* Overseas P&P will be quoted separately.