BEFORE THE MATCH
- THFC is anticipating that the majority of fans will be travelling up by car given the last train back to London is close to the final whistle.
- There will likely be seven subsidised coaches provided by Big Green Coach via THFC at £10 return, which aim to arrive one to two hours before kick-off, and will depart after the match outside the stadium near the away end
- There is no general parking at the ground on a matchday. SUFC recommend travelling fans to use Eyre Street Car-park which is located in town, a 10 minute walk from the stadium and available for £5
- The designated away pubs for this fixture are The Howard, The Globe and The Graduate, all located within the city centre, 10-15 minutes’ walk from the ground.
- Police will be present throughout the city centre on the day of the match
- The stadium will open at 6:15pm and our allocation takes up the entire lower and upper tiers of the Bramall Lane stand.
- Upper blocks include BU1-3 accessed by turnstiles 13-17 and lower blocks include BL1-4 accessed by turnstiles 18-23. We have been allocated 2,785 seats in the lower tier and 3,203 in the upper tier.
- Ambulant and wheelchair supporters will enter via the red gate by Cherry Street car-park, fans are advised not to cut through the hotel as the ramp is quite steep. There will be staff around to guide fans
- Fans will be searched on entrance and tickets checked. There will be dogs on site for detecting illicit drugs and pyrotechnics.
- Spurs fans needing to report urgent issues with ticket failures, or to collect duplicate tickets will be directed to the ticket office, located by the main Cherry Street car-park
- Bags are permitted provided they will fit under a seat. There is also a luggage storage facility available at http://www.citysparespace.com. Portable chargers and small, foldable umbrellas will be permitted.
INSIDE THE STADIUM
- Tickets will be checked on entry to the bowl and throughout the match when entering the gangways from the concourse.
- There is a segregation line where the Bramall Lane Stand joins the West where two blocks will be netted off. This area also has space for flags to be displayed providing they have a safety certificate.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, and food will be served in the stadium kiosks aiming to be fully staffed on matchday. An ingredients list will be available at the kiosks for those with allergies.
- There are no wheelchair accessible kiosks, however, Sheffield United provide stewards to assist with an in-seat service alongside a complimentary hot drink
- The stadium is cashless only.
- There are plenty of toilet facilities and stewards will be present to prevent those becoming an overflow for the gents entering the ladies.
- There is no planned hold back for away fans and no restrictions on movement on the stadium perimeter
- Club coaches will be waiting close to the away end for a quick departure back to London on the final whistle