- The central area of Marienplatz is recommended for Spurs fans on match day. It has an abundance of bars, cafes and restaurants and has a direct connection the Allianz Arena via the Munich Metro system
- The recommended form of transport to the stadium from central Munich is the Metro. From Marienplatz in central Munich, take the Metro (U-Bahn) number U6 toward Fröttmaning or Garching Forschungszentrum and alight at Fröttmaning (a step-free station), which is a 10-15 minutes walk towards the stadium. Allow a journey of over half an hour from Central Munich to the stadium via Metro. Extra trains are running on match days
- Transport is not included with the price of the match ticket
- Taxis to the stadium will normally take around 25 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from Marienplatz, but additional time should be allowed because of match day traffic
- The stadium will open at 7pm local time and fans are asked to be inside the stadium no later than 8.30pm.
- There are no bars or restaurants in the vicinity of the stadium and no alcohol will be served in the away end on Wednesday evening
- Away supporters are seated in Blocks 339-347, reached via the Nordtribune (North Stand), using Stairs P. There is a direct route from the Metro station to this end of the stadium. Ambulant supporters can speak to a steward to use lift T7 in the North Stand, next to Block 130. Wheelchair spaces are in Block 233 in the East Stand. Wheelchair users travelling on the Metro are advised to turn right out of the station and use Gate 12 of South Entrance level 2. Bayern Munich staff and stewards, as well as Tottenham access stewards will be on hand to assist and direct
- Small backpacks and bags no bigger than 20cm x 29cm are permitted in the stadium and there is a bag drop close to the away entrance for larger items
- We have not been informed of the need to produce ID on entrance on this occasion
- A full list of prohibited items has been included in the Club advice. Phone chargers and small battery packs will be allowed inside the stadium
- Flags will be checked on arrival by Bayern and THFC stewards. Flagpoles will not be permitted, flags must only feature the Club or Supporters’ Club names
- No alcohol will be served in the away end either before, during or after the match
- The Allianz Arena is a cashless stadium. Card payments and Apple Pay are accepted. Arena Cards are available with a 10E minimum payment
- Food and drink facilities are plentiful, as are bathroom facilities for all
- There are no plans for a holdback at the end of the match but local police will make a call on that at the time
- Public transport back in to Munich runs until 00.55 and the Metro is the advised route back into town post match
We hope to see many of you in Munich over the coming days.
Safe travels, enjoy the match and COYS!
9 December 2019