In what promises to be the biggest and best event so far, we have an afternoon jam-packed with entertainment for you, including:
- Spurs Legends Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa, interviewed by Nick Godwin of BBC Radio London
- Star of the Spurs Ladies promotion side Ashleigh Neville, interviewed by Spurs Show host, Mike Leigh
- Live acoustic music set with singer/ guitarist Tom Mitchell
- DJ set with Alex Royffe on the turntables
- Charity Karaoke
- Raffle of local, quality goods and Spurs memorabilia
- Delicious food from our FREE BBQ across two sittings
All monies raised will go towards the Cycle on You Spurs team total as they look to break the £100,000 mark in funds raised for Prostate Cancer UK since 2015. Our team of 21 riders head off from the Olympic Velodrome to Amsterdam on 7 June. Please bring cash - this is not a cashless event! - and donate as generously as you can on the day.
We're grateful to Antony Marcou of Sports Revolution for sponsoring the BBQ and to the Antwerp Arms for donating the proceeds of a barrel of Heineken to the event. More about that on the day!
To let us know you're coming, please register for this FREE event on Eventbrite and remember to indicate whether you'd like to be fed at our earlier (1pm - 2.30pm) or later (4pm - 5.30pm) BBQ sitting.
We'll send you a full running order and list of raffle prizes ahead of the event.
The Annie will be open from 12.00pm and the event will run until late.
We'd love to see you for what promises to be a cracking afternoon of Spurs filled entertainment.